Tuesday 14 July 2009

Mary Wigham In The Black Country!

Hello! (waves), I'm Maggie and i live in the West Midlands, hence the title of my post! My apologies for being such a late starter. I have been watching everyone's progress with interest, it's really great how many different interpretation of colours there are out there! My colour choice has come from a couple of the French ladies (gentlemen??) i came across while surfing, i was so drawn to them and they match my house so well that i had to go with them :-)
I'm not sure of the DMC numbers of the French ladies, i just went in search of 2 browns and a red (ish) that went together and i'm liking the effect so far. I know that most of you are wayyyy in front, and i will do my best to catch up but, be warned, i am a s l o w stitcher, lol

7 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH, Miss Maggie! I love the combination and don't worry a bit, you will catch up! With all that's been happening here I have done not a stitch for over a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gong to be so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Maggie
    You always come up with the best colors!
    I LOVE it!
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love LOVE loooo-ooove those colours ! I too am drawn to the two French ladies tan/ brown/ and red Marys, i think they are gorgeous and I've been following their progress like a new religion, now I'll have to stalk your progress too !

    Happy Stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Maggie, what a choice of colours and you placing is perfection. It will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours look stunning together ! .... Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Maggie I just love the colours you have chosen, they look so good.

    ReplyDelete