Wednesday 3 June 2009

A Quick Introduction

Hi everyone, I'm Maxine I'm 44yrs old and live with my OH Mark in North Lincolnshire, although I'm originally a Yorkshire lass. We've just celebrated our 11th anniversary of when we first met (we're not married...yet ;) ). I have four children, Ian who is my angel in heaven, Leanne 24 in August, Gary 22, and my 'baby' Jennifer 19 in October. We have two dogs called Wallace and Gromit (they're Min Pin Poms) we've had them since they were 8 weeks old and they're 1 now. I've been stitching for 9 yrs and at first loved stitching small cute designs. Now I stitch anything that grabs me, the bigger the better. I stitch a variety of designs and designers but I absolutely love stitching dragons, faeries, angels and teddies and after having no interest whatsoever in samplers I am now completely hooked on them.
I'm looking forward to stitching this quaker sampler and have to thank Hazel for running this blog. I have only just found out about this SAL so need to get sorting fabric and threads....I think I'll stick with the colours listed but not sure what count fabric to go with yet! If you want to know anything else about me then please visit my blog.

1 comment: