I am stitching the sampler on 28 count evenweave as my eyes are not as good as they used to be! I decided to dye the fabric myself as I could not get the colour I wanted. I am pleased with the result, particularly as it was the first time I have tried it! Stitching is going quite well; only needed to frog a couple of small patches so far. The sense of achievement when I finish a small section and it meets up where it is supposed to with the area already stitched is immense! I am using the flosses as charted.
I am looking forward to watching everyone else's progress on this wonderful sampler. This is my progress so far: